- Mek is on break and wont be back for around a week. We are very pleased with his hard work and he deserves his time off.
- We are very backed up with stuff left to do. Stuff that was planned to be done two weeks ago aren't even close to being done. I planned to be done with the grenade and knife system by now, and I'm still working on the models.
Now the positives...
- We don't have enough guns or a character model at the moment we are using a MakeHuman model for now.
- We now have a composer, Joseph, who has made one of the theme songs for civil. Niall made the other theme and tons of SFX.
- Omar is back from vacation! Soon he will be back into the grove.
- We have a house model that we have been testing construction on.
- All of the code is done for the login menu and just waiting on a another button from Mek.
James has officially migrated from project RezoneD to project Civil. He will now be working 90% of the time on Civil, a 3D voxel game.
The time zones differences are starting to really to take it's toll on development, sometimes we go 3 days without contact from a person, just becauses we are working at different times. This causes miscommunication and moral drops.
Thats all for now.
And yes i did take your sign out James!